[solved]QWSTslibMouseHandlerPrivate: ts_config() failed with error: 'No such file or directory'

• I downloaded tslib-1.1.tar.gz and configured to cross compile for my ARM target machine.

Was able to build and 'make install' on my Ubuntu host machine successfully. On my taget machine I created a backup of my original libts-1.0.so.0.0.0 and SFTP'd from my host the version I built and over wrote current libts-1.0.so.0.0.0 to keep the links. reboot my taget and now get

QWSTslibMouseHandlerPrivate: ts_config() failed with error: 'No such file or directory'
    Please check your tslib installation!

running ldd on the taget against the backup version shows the same dependancies.

root@at91sam9m10g45ek:~# ./ldd /usr/lib/libts-1.0.so.0.0.0
    libdl.so.2 => /lib/libdl.so.2 (0x4000b000)
    libc.so.6 => /lib/libc.so.6 (0x40016000)
    /lib/ld-linux.so.3 (0x2a000000)
    root@at91sam9m10g45ek:~# ./ldd /usr/lib/libts-1.0.so.0.0.0.bu
    libdl.so.2 => /lib/libdl.so.2 (0x4000b000)
    libc.so.6 => /lib/libc.so.6 (0x40016000)
    /lib/ld-linux.so.3 (0x2a000000)

Using nm verified ts_config() existed in the new version.

Any suggestions why I am getting the error?

• Lifetime Qt Champion

Hi and welcome to devnet,

Did you configure/calibrate tslib first ?

• I did not configure the tslib plugin path when executing ./configure for building libts. Once I did that the error was resolved.

• Lifetime Qt Champion

Good !

Thanks for sharing

Since you have it building now, please update the thread title prepending [solved] so other forum users may know a solution has been found :)

• [solved] QWSTslibMouseHandlerPrivate: ts_config() failed with error: ‘No such file or directory’

• Lifetime Qt Champion

Editing the original post will give you access to the title

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.