How can I compile the QtWebEngine completely.

• I want to compile the QtWebengine completely. But I don't know the all command arguments and the argument's format.
    I find a config file in the qtwebengine folder.
    0_1535702268977_9613c794-68c8-433a-81d7-09e08ca15c71-image.png
    And I compile the webengine using the argument is webengine-proprietary-codecs. I doubt it can't compile the qtwebengine completely. The qt website sayed like this:
    0_1535702382213_cad01ded-b8a0-4b32-870e-140e9a23b743-image.png
    I can't distinguish which is right.
    So, I need to know the completely compile command arguments of building the qtwebengine

• I would like to know this as well, I have found this incredibility difficult to just get setup, have not even been able to compile a hello world yet. I've even tried compiling several different versions of QT5 but none of them seem to work.

I'm very much looking forward to seeing how this is done.

• Moderators

Passing -webengine-proprietary-codecs to configure is the way to go. If that results in a compile error then you please provide the compile output so we can see where the problem is.

• @AndyS the result is all pass. I just want to know the command, -webengine-proprietary-codecs, is the completely compile command or not

• Moderators

@miaomiao it is all you need, the default options for QtWebEngine generally suffice, so you only need the -webengine-proprietary-codecs one if you want to turn on those codecs.

• @AndyS thanks

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.