Important: Please read the Qt Code of Conduct - https://forum.qt.io/topic/113070/qt-code-of-conduct

QWebEngineView doesn't work with paid proxy.

• Hello, i want to create app, which uses QWebEngineView and paid proxy. This paid proxy works good with QNetworkAccessManager, but doesn't work with QWebEngineView. And with QWebEngineView work only free proxy.

#include <QApplication>
    #include <QWebEngineView>
    #include <QNetworkProxy>
    #include <QUrl>

int main(int argc, char *argv[])
    {
        QCoreApplication::setAttribute(Qt::AA_EnableHighDpiScaling);
        QApplication app(argc, argv);
        QNetworkProxy::setApplicationProxy(QNetworkProxy(QNetworkProxy::HttpProxy, "58.11.76.4", 3128, "", ""));
        QWebEngineView view;
        view.setUrl(QUrl(QString("site")));
        view.resize(1024, 750);
        view.show();

return app.exec();
    }

• Qt Champions 2017

Does the proxy require authentication ?Just see what is the error. Returned error could give you hint on what is the issue.

• @dheerendra said in QWebEngineView doesn't work with paid proxy.:

Does the proxy require authentication ?Just see what is the error. Returned error could give you hint on what is the issue.

Yes, i have to enter login and password. Login and password are correct and this proxy works with QNetworkAccessManager. Return code is 0(after close program). when i run app, window looks like this:
    alt text

• Qt Champions 2017

Since authentication is required, did you catch the signal proxyAuthenticationRequired from webEngine page ?

• @dheerendra said in QWebEngineView doesn't work with paid proxy.:

Since authentication is required, did you catch the signal proxyAuthenticationRequired from webEngine page ?

I know now, that i have to use connect method to catch this signal, but i don't know, what do i have to do after.