How to build a static version of Qt 5.9 with OpenSSL and MariaDB support (os X) ?
Selzig last edited by Selzig
I'm looking for a step-by-step tutorial to build a static version of Qt 5.9 with OpenSSL and MariaDB support (os 10.12.6).
Hi and welcome to devnet,
- Understand the licensing constraints of using a static build of Qt and be ready to abide by them
- Install an up to date version of OpenSSL (the system version is just too old)
- Install MariaDB
- Download Qt's source
- Read documentation about static building
- Pass the -openssl-linked as parameter to configure
- Pass -sql-mysql as parameter to configure
- Pass the
-Lparameters as needed in order for Qt to find the MariaDB and OpenSSL libraries.
Xis the number of cores of your machine multiplied by 2 plus 1.
- Go grab <insert favorite beverage> and look at your processors heating up
- Enjoy development