Using qml in carbide c++ applications

• hey all , i just wanna to know if i can use Qml files in ( carbide c++ ) applications , how to do please :))
    thanks all :))

• Moderators

No idea. I am not aware of any QML support in Carbide.

Maybe eclipse has a Javascript plugin which might help a bit?

• [quote author="mot_201" date="1309124662"]hey all , i just wanna to know if i can use Qml files in ( carbide c++ ) applications , how to do please :))
    thanks all :))[/quote]

Never tried but should probably work. But would suggest strongly to move on to Qt Creator. Having used both - I strongly prefer Qt Creator. As you would know that carbide is too slow compared to Qt Creator.

• but i need to work with carbide c++ , because of i'll work with DSA ( direct screen access ) & i don't know if qt creator supports DSA or not , thanks

• [quote author="mot_201" date="1309164759"]but i need to work with carbide c++ , because of i'll work with DSA ( direct screen access ) & i don't know if qt creator supports DSA or not , thanks[/quote]

Well thats symbian api nothing to do with carbide.c++. Qt and Symbian code can communicate with each other. But if you are using QML how will you do DSA

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.