How to create a QWizard with Qt Designer?

• Hello there. I wish to create a QWizard, including some branching paths etc. And I would highly prefer using Qt Designer for that task since I have come to prefer setting up my UI with it.

I don't think I can register any fields and it seems I cannot even set up branching paths at the moment. So what would be the preferred approach to create a QWizard with as much help of the Designer as possible?

1. Do everything within Qt Designer. (How?)

2. Create a dozen QWizardPages with Qt Designer, then somehow combine them. (That's a lot of small classes. And can I branch paths with this approach?)

3. <insert bright idea>

4. <insert another bright idea>

5. Do nothing in Qt Designer, write the code yourself. (That would be very sad.)

• Lifetime Qt Champion

Hi,

You can prepare all your pages with Designer. However you'll have to implement the branching logic from code.

• Ok, thanks for the information. It's a little sad because I like how a lot of the tedious code is hidden away by using Qt Designer. Still better than writing all of it manually, though.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.