undefined reference error to QsystemstorageInfo

• error: undefined reference to QtMobility::QSystemStorageInfo::QSystemStorageInfo(QObject*) error: undefined reference toQtMobility::QSystemStorageInfo::logicalDrives()' error: undefined reference to QtMobility::QSystemStorageInfo::totalDiskSpace(QString const&)' error: undefined reference toQtMobility::QSystemStorageInfo::~QSystemStorageInfo()'
    error: undefined reference to `QtMobility::QSystemStorageInfo::~QSystemStorageInfo()'
    :-1: error: collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status

• Hi and welcome to devnet,

which version of Qt are you using? Which platform?

No one has a crystal ball so you have to provide more information if you want help

• Hi iam using Qt 5.5 on Ubuntu 14.04 OS.

I have installed both QtMobility and QStorageInfo and accessed them by including them in the .pro file as well as i have included them in include paths in the project properties, but still iam not able to access them properly.

And when i saw in the folder QStorageInfo it has only header files, there is no code in them.

Do i need to install anthing?

• Moderators

@Ravimettu Can you show your PRO file? It looks like you don't link against QtMobility libraries.

• I have included them by using following lines.

CONFIG += mobility
    MOBILITY += systeminfo

INCLUDEPATH += /usr/include/QtMobility
    INCLUDEPATH += /usr/include/QtSystemInfo

• The same code worked in 12.04 with Qt 4.8 but after migrating to Qt 5.5 and ubuntu 14.04 it got this error

• I have installed Qt in opt. Is it ok? or i should install it in /usr/share

• Hi,

as far as I know, QtMobility is not maintained in Qt 5.5; some classes was ported and included in Qt

• yes i agree

• But i see only header files in the QSystemInfo package and in QtMobility
    there are no .Cpp files or .so libraries

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.