[Solved] Some general questoins about android programming in Qt
MohammadReza last edited by MohammadReza
Hi to all,
I want to start android programming in Qt but have some simple questions but important for me:
1, Can I debug my "Qt Widgets Applications" projects and get the android output?
2. Can I use pure Qt class and without using any java code to create an android project?
3. What is the output format? apk?
4. To run project output in a real android cellphone, does it need to prerequisites? (I mean for example in windows we have to add platform folder, QtCore.dll, QtGui, etc. In android how?)
- Yes you can debug without any problems, both c++ part and java part(if you write something in java)
- Yes you can use pure Qt, but there are some parts(mostly advanced) that requires java
- Yes its apk format. You can upload it to the google play no problem.
- You have 2 possiblities use ministro or compile libraries into your apk. Depends on your license, but in both cases libraries are loaded automaticaly.
Hope it helps
MohammadReza last edited by
@kolegs Thanks a lot dear kolegs. Very good reply ;)