[Solved] Qt 5.2 and Android Error

• So after a few hours of struggling to set up my Qt so I can start with my first Android app I am still without luck.
    I've gotten a VERY simple program (just to get all the settings right) to build properly but when I click the play button to run it, there is an error I cannot seem to solve. Here is the complete output when I press play:
    @
    22:16:45: Running steps for project Androidtest...
    22:16:45: Configuration unchanged, skipping qmake step.
    22:16:45: Starting: "C:\Qt\Tools\mingw48_32\bin\mingw32-make.exe"
    mingw32-make: Nothing to be done for 'first'.
    22:16:48: The process "C:\Qt\Tools\mingw48_32\bin\mingw32-make.exe" exited normally.
    22:16:48: Starting: "mingw32-make" INSTALL_ROOT="D:\\RundownRiot\\Androidtest\\build-Androidtest-Android_for_arm_GCC_4_6_Qt_5_2_0-Debug\\android-build" install
    qtcreator_ctrlc_stub: Command line failed: mingw32-make INSTALL_ROOT="D:\\RundownRiot\\Androidtest\\build-Androidtest-Android_for_arm_GCC_4_6_Qt_5_2_0-Debug\\android-build" install
    22:16:48: The process "mingw32-make" exited with code -1.
    Error while building/deploying project Androidtest (kit: Android for arm (GCC 4.6, Qt 5.2.0))
    When executing step 'Copy application data'
    22:16:48: Elapsed time: 00:03.
    @
    The error is in line 6

I read that sh.exe might be in the path variable but I don't think its there, here is the value for path:
    @
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live;
    C:\Windows\system32;
    C:\Windows;
    C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;
    C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0;
    C:\Program Files\CineForm\Tools;C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTSystem;
    C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Shared; C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_51\bin;
    C:\Android\AndroidSDK\sdk\tools;
    C:\Android\AndroidSDK\sdk\platform-tools;C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_51\bin;
    C:\Qt\Qt5.1.1\5.1.1\mingw48_32\bin;
    @

I am using win7 32bit, Qt5.2 and Qt Creator 3.0.1.

• This is just a hunch, but try removing 'C:\Qt\Qt5.1.1\5.1.1\mingw48_32\bin;' from PATH. Also, having multiple installations of different Qt versions have led me to similar errors.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.