Important: Please read the Qt Code of Conduct - https://forum.qt.io/topic/113070/qt-code-of-conduct

Cannot find application binary - Android build

• Hi,
    I have upgraded my application to QT6 but there must be some leftovers from the previous version or something which I can't identify. I have selected the new kit Android Qt 6.2.2 Clang arm64-v8a to build for an Android device but I am getting this error:

Cannot find application binary in build dir /.../build-Mind-Android_Qt_6_2_2_Clang_arm64_v8a-Release/android-build//libs/armeabi-v7a/libMind_armeabi-v7a.so.

Which seems wrong since it's mixing v7 and v8 together. (Happens with or without AAB build). What I actually do have in the directory is:

.../build-Mind-Android_Qt_6_2_2_Clang_arm64_v8a-Release/android-build/libs/arm64-v8a/libMind_arm64-v8a.so

When switching to v7 I am getting:

Cannot find application binary in build dir /.../build-Mind-Android_Qt_6_2_2_Clang_armeabi_v7a-Debug/android-build//libs/arm64-v8a/libMind_arm64-v8a.so.

Which is again wrong :D. I can't find where I can switch the names to match the versions. Could anyone please at least tell me where to look for the solution? Thanks!

• Happens also with x86 Android build:

Cannot find application binary in build dir /.../build-Mind-Android_Qt_6_2_2_Clang_x86-Debug/android-build//libs/armeabi-v7a/libMind_armeabi-v7a.so.