QWebEngineView - HTML Font Size

• Hello,

Can someone clarify If I can increase the font size of a html content (text) inside QWebEngineView. I've tried updating the QWebEngineSettings *defaultSetting's font sizes but in vain.

Thanks & Regards,
    Nara

• hi,

You can set a minimum size with QWebEngineSettings
    or apply a zoom factor to your webview.

There is a very similar question here:
    https://forum.qt.io/topic/76319/how-to-control-the-font-size-in-qwebengineview

• @mpergand

Thanks for the reply. I've already followed that link and tried the following. I'm not seeing any changes for both zoom factor or font size. Is there anything I could miss ?

From the debug messages, I'm able to observe that the values are updated, but I'm not able to observe any changes in the view.

QWebEngineSettings *defaultSettings = QWebEngineSettings::globalSettings();
        qDebug() << "default fontsssssssssssss"
                 << defaultSettings->fontSize(QWebEngineSettings::MinimumFontSize)
                 << defaultSettings->fontSize((QWebEngineSettings::MinimumLogicalFontSize))
                 << defaultSettings->fontSize(QWebEngineSettings::DefaultFontSize)
                 << defaultSettings->fontSize(QWebEngineSettings::DefaultFixedFontSize)
                 << m_adSlipsWebView->zoomFactor();

m_adSlipsWebView->setZoomFactor(5);

defaultSettings->setFontSize(QWebEngineSettings::MinimumFontSize,50);
        defaultSettings->setFontSize(QWebEngineSettings::MinimumLogicalFontSize,50);
        defaultSettings->setFontSize(QWebEngineSettings::DefaultFontSize,50);
        defaultSettings->setFontSize(QWebEngineSettings::DefaultFixedFontSize,50);

QFontDatabase fontDataBase;
        QFont standardFont=fontDataBase.font("Arial","",24);
        defaultSettings->setFontFamily(QWebEngineSettings::StandardFont, standardFont.family());

I've tried above options before calliing

m_adSlipsWebView->setHtml(m_config.clientConfig->adSlipsContent());

Thanks & Regards,

Nara

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.