How to Create dynamically JSON object in QT ?

• I need to insert the value in that JSON object.

give some reference link or documents so i will create dynamically JSON object in my qt creator.

• Moderators

• correct
    But i need to create multiple JSON message dynamically
    and from that multiple JSON messages
    i need to filler that JSON message base on their property type and properties

so How i will create JSON messages and how i will add different property type in JSON ??

• Moderators

I'm sorry but I don't understand what you want to achieve. Creating a simple JSON message is something akin to:

QJsonObject obj;
    obj.insert("someKey", "someValue");
    obj.insert("someOtherKey", 123);
    obj.insert("array", QStringList() {"a", "b"});
    QJsonDocument doc(obj).toJson(); // <- this is your JSON string

To create multiple messages, just repeat the process... I don't see a problem here. But then again, as said, I don't understand what your question really is about.

• THANK YOU
    i want like this and i understand this

QJsonObject obj;
    obj.insert("someKey", "someValue");
    obj.insert("someOtherKey", 123);

but

I want to create JSON object dynamically (with new ) and i want to give TYPE and other property.

for example
    one jason message it's TYPE is "jason_type_1" and it has 2 property like "jason_1_property_1" and "jason_property_2".

second jason message it's TYPE is "jason_type_2" and it has 3 property like "jason_2_property_1" , "jason_2_property_2" and "jason_3_property_3".

so base on the TYPE "jason_type_1" or "jason_type_2" i can filter the message and
    then i read property like
    QString read_string = (jsonObj["body"].toObject()["jason_1_property_1"]).toString();

so can you please give example how i will create this in QT ?

• hi @Mayank-Thakor,

Im not sure but, would it be possible to insert your 'TYPE ' and 'property ' directly in the json obj itself ?

QJsonObject obj;
    obj.insert("TYPE", "jason_type_1"); // type
    obj.insert("prop1", jason_1_property_1); // property 1
    obj.insert("prop1", jason_1_property_2); // property 2

Edit : also look this http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qtqml-javascript-dynamicobjectcreation.html

• @LeLev said in How to Create dynamically JSON object in QT ?:

QStringList

Okay got it

Thank you !

• @Mayank-Thakor if your issue is finally solved, please don't forget to mark your post as such! thank you.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.