Problems with Local & Expressions

• Hi everyone!

Since about an hour, my "Local & Expressions" started to act weirdly...

The problem is that sometimes, I can't access "this" with the small arrow... It seem to be loading but after a few seconds, the arrows just disappear without expanding the expression/variable...

The same thing append when I try to look for the "value" of a QSharedPointer...

I tried to restart Qt, restart my computer, clearing the file "debugger.xml" and even tried to change the session (I created a new one instead of using the "default" one) but I still have the same problem...

Should I try to reinstall my QtCreator (4.2.1) and the debugger (CDB Windows 10 Debugger x64)

PS. I'm using Qt 5.7.1 MSVC2015_64bit
    Thanks for your time

• @OlivierDuguay
    Does this happen when you break inside any function, or only inside some functions? There are times where accessing this in debuggers throws wobblies, depending on what it is....

• It does it inside some functions for the this but in any function for the value of a QSharedPointer.

So I guess the problem with this isn't really a problem, but for the QSharedPointer, it wasn't like this before... I've always been able to open it and see the pointer (or NULL if it is not instanciated)

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.