WebRTC in Raspberry Pi 3 using QWebEngine

• I'm trying to load WebRTC "Basic getUserMedia demo" on Raspberry Pi 3 Model B using QtWebEngine. But the problem is QWebEngineView does not detect any media devices. When I execute my Qt application I got "Basic getUserMedia demo" page with "black" preview. I also try "Select camera, microphone and speaker" demo and it does not display any devices in drop down boxes.

For this demo I use Qt version 5.7 code base and cross compile it to Raspberry Pi.

Also I got following log when I execute my application on Raspberry Pi:

Unable to query physical screen size, defaulting to 100 dpi.
    To override, set QT_QPA_EGLFS_PHYSICAL_WIDTH and QT_QPA_EGLFS_PHYSICAL_HEIGHT (in millimeters).
    WebEngineTwo Constructor
    [0220/231731:INFO:browser_main_loop.cc(217)] Running without the SUID sandbox! See https://chromium.googlesource.com/chromium/src/+/master/docs/linux_suid_sandbox_development.md for more information on developing with the sandbox on.
    [0220/231731:VERBOSE1:child_thread_impl.cc(357)] Mojo is disabled on child
    [0220/231731:VERBOSE1:audio_manager_pulse.cc(257)] Failed to connect to the context.  Error: Connection refused
    [0220/231732:VERBOSE1:sandbox_linux.cc(152)] Lacking support for seccomp-bpf sandbox.
    [0220/231732:VERBOSE1:zygote_main_linux.cc(551)] ZygoteMain: initializing 0 fork delegates
    [0220/231732:VERBOSE1:child_thread_impl.cc(357)] Mojo is disabled on child

In my test aplication I use setFeaturePermission function to grant permission to media devices. This test application works fine on Ubuntu 16.04 (x86) environment.

I try my test application with CSI and USB cameras on Raspbian and Ubuntu MATE operating systems, and I got same "black square" for preview.

What's the status of WebRTC in QWebEngineView on Raspberry Pi? Is it broken or not supported on Raspberry Pi platform?

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.