Select intersect between two layers
In photoshop, there's a feature that allows for selecting intersect between two layers. How can this be achieved in qml.
Ps: I intend to crop out the intersection as a new qml element and discard the other part. Any help
I've initially intended to provide a solution similar to whatsapp profile page image selection.
My approach was this;
- create a zoom-able square object with drag and drop functionality as well as pinch area support that has a color set to transparent and a well defined border width which overlays the uploaded picture
- Drag and pinch the square object to fit the desired parts of the picture
- Determine the x,y width and height of the square object and use in cropping the image in C++
- use QQuickImageProvider to load the image to the new redirect page
- Use opacity mask to create a circular image for the already square image
This entire solution looks like a hack though
I hope and think there should be a better way but I'm not yet able to wrap my head around a better way though.
Thanks for the concerns