[Solved] Qt.labs.particles...

• Has anyone tried using the QML demos/examples in the Nokia Qt SDK beta? There's a closed bug mentioning a problem with Mac packaging for Qt in general where qt.labs.particles is missing, but I'm finding exactly the same thing in Windows with the latest version downloaded from Forum Nokia.

• Has this solved itself in the meantime or should I investigate a bit on the matter?

• I updated my Nokia Qt SDK today and it is still not resolved. This is the error I get when trying to start a new game in SameGame:
    @error loading block component
    file:///C:/NokiaQtSDK/Demos/4.7/declarative/samegame/SamegameCore/BoomBlock.qml:2 module "Qt.labs.particles" is not installed@

Similar errors in all other examples/demos that use the particles module - I can make them work by commenting out the use of particles - but it would be nice to have this labs module in the SDK if it's going to be used in the examples! :)

• Moderators

Please file issues like this in the <a href="http://bugreports.qt.nokia.com/">bugtracker</a>, using the Nokia Qt SDK project.

All of us check the bugtracker several times a day while most do not participate in the beta test of this site.

• The same problem came up again with Qt 4.7.2 on Kubuntu natty. To fix it an additional package needs to be installed.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.