Compile Qt5.5 for XCB with Yocto

• I am trying to build Qt 5.5 for a Toradex Apalis T30 using the Meta-Qt5 layer and Yocto 1.7. I have the Qt layer on the Dizzy branch. It compiles fine but I cannot get applications to run. I believe the reason is that Qt is trying to use eglfs but on the Tegra one has to use xcb because GLES is only available through X11.

There is a guide on http://www.ics.com/blog/building-qt-5-toradex-t30 for building Qt5 outside of the Yocto build system but I would like to in fact be able to use Yocto.I have changed the recipe as suggested at http://wiki.wandboard.org/index.php/Integrate_Qt5_into_yocto_sato_image_on_Wandboard but it did not help. I basically need the equivalent of "./configure -qpa xcb -no-eglfs -opengl es2 -device tegra3 -device-option CROSS_COMPILE=~/oe-core/build/out-eglibc/sysroots/i686-linux/usr/bin/armv7ahf-vfp-neon-angstrom-linux-gnueabi/arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi- -sysroot ~/oe-core/build/out-eglibc/sysroots/colibri-t30 -opensource -confirm-license -optimized-qmake -reduce-relocations -reduce-exports -release -nomake tests -prefix /opt/qt5-t30 -make examples -no-pch -qt-xcb -skip qttools -no-kms" using the Yocto system.

If I try to run something then I get:

libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
    libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
    Cannot find EGLConfig, returning null config
    Unable to find an X11 visual which matches EGL config 0
    Cannot find EGLConfig, returning null config
    QEGLPlatformContext: Failed to create context: 3005
    Failed to create EGL context for format QSurfaceFormat(version 2.0, options QFlags(), depthBufferSize 24, redBufferSize -1, greenBufferSize -1, blueBufferSize -1, alphaBufferSize -1, stencilBufferSize 8, samples -1, swapBehavior 2, swapInterval 1, profile 0)

I would expect QEGLXcbPlatformContext to be involved instead of QEGLPlatformContext if everything was set up correctly?

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.