Solved: How to remove the tick of checkBox with code?

• I want change a Qt window. And I need to remove the tick of check Box which indicates that the ceckBox is checked using my code.Thus I can reset the checkbox return to unchecked state.The code statements may look like the followed:

if(ui->checkBox_HB->ischecked())
    {
    Here I want to make the checkbox return back to unchecked state.What sentence I can use here?

}

• setChecked

• ui->checkBox_HB->setChecked(false);

• [quote author="ankursaxena" date="1404793606"]ui->checkBox_HB->setChecked(false);
    [/quote]

OK,it works well,and thank you very much ! I’m a freshman to study Qt by myself.I indeed have to read more materials about Qt assistance, maybe I can solve the problem by myself.

• [quote author="sandy.martel" date="1404793502"]setChecked
    [/quote]

OK, thank you very much ! I’m a freshman to study Qt by myself.I indeed have to read more materials about Qt assistance, I believe I can solve the problem by myself.

• [quote author="Adam_wang" date="1404800096"]
    [quote author="sandy.martel" date="1404793502"]setChecked
    [/quote]

OK, thank you very much ! I’m a freshman to study Qt by myself.I indeed have to read more materials about Qt assistance, I believe I can solve the problem by myself.[/quote]

Great ! you can now edit your first post and append Solved to the title if this issue is resolved !.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.