anchors.centerIn: parent
        font.pointSize: 14
        font.letterSpacing: 20
    }

}
    @

but have no luck.

Is there a proper way to do it?

• It does centering with the above code ? What is the behaviour you observed ? It does put the spacing also at the end of the string as well.

• [quote author="Dheerendra" date="1404651900"]It does centering with the above code ? What is the behaviour you observed ? It does put the spacing also at the end of the string as well.[/quote]

I understand there is a spacing at the end.

Nevertheless the question stays: is it possible to visually center text with big letterspacing?

• At least question is not clear to me honestly now

• [quote author="Dheerendra" date="1404664711"]At least question is not clear to me honestly now[/quote]

Well it is easy: I want text to be like this

@
    |-----------------------------------------------------------|

T E X T

@

Not this
    @
    |-----------------------------------------------------------|

T E X T

@

• You want extra space in the beginning rather than the end. Is that correct ?

• [quote author="Dheerendra" date="1404696896"]You want extra space in the beginning rather than the end. Is that correct ?[/quote]

I don't want extra space at the end of the text.

Looks like letterSpacing is a part of a letter and thus text with it could not be centered with anchors.

I wonder if an additional space char at the beginnig of text would help. I'll check it when I back to my pc.

• Adding one space at the beginnig of the text solves it. Visually it looks centered.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.