Important: Please read the Qt Code of Conduct - https://forum.qt.io/topic/113070/qt-code-of-conduct

Raspberry PI and bluetooth

• Is bluetooth supported on Raspberry?
    From command line, if I run
    bluez-test-adapter address
    I obtain the address of the adapter but Qt says that there is no adapter attached. (I have compile Qt 5.3.0 from source).
    Can you suggest me something?

• Lifetime Qt Champion

Hi,

Check the bluez version you are having just to be sure it's minimum version corresponds to what Qt needs.

Hope it helps

• I have the same problem.
    Has been unable to resolve.

"here...":http://qt-project.org/forums/viewthread/39837/

• After many days on compile Qt with dbus and bluetooth support the problem still exists.
    Have you found the solution? Is the case to open a bug report?

• I posted some hints to http://qt-project.org/forums/viewthread/39837/

Hopefully it sheds somw light on the topic.

• My problem is solved. Is necessary to delete and recompile Qt if you install headers after a compilation.
    My Raspberry PI work great with Bluetooth.

• I had the same problem with Qt 5.3.2 static build.
    After recompiling, checking dbus, bluez version and looking qtconnectivity log files, I realized that you must have root permissions to run Bluetooth samples!
    Running my program with sudo solved the problem!

Maybe this post can help someone.

• I had the same problem with Qt 5.3.2 static build.
    After recompiling, checking dbus, bluez version and looking qtconnectivity log files, I realized that you must have root permissions to run Bluetooth samples!
    Running my program with sudo solved the problem!

Maybe this post can help someone.

• Are you in bluethooth group?
    If you are intwrested, I have build an io card for raspberry to manager input, relè and RFID readers.

• Are you in bluethooth group?
    If you are intwrested, I have build an io card for raspberry to manager input, relè and RFID readers.

• Thanks mrdebug... this can be very interesting for future projects. You have more details?

We are currently working in an industrial raspberry module with these features:

• 24 VDC supply
    • ION battery for backup
    • Real time clock
    • Optoisolated inputs (4).
    • Relay outputs (4).
    • Connector/supply for 4D systems LCDs
    • Microcontroller connected to the I2C to act as RTC, power manager and system watchdog.

Please make know if you are interested

• Thanks mrdebug... this can be very interesting for future projects. You have more details?

We are currently working in an industrial raspberry module with these features:

• 24 VDC supply
    • ION battery for backup
    • Real time clock
    • Optoisolated inputs (4).
    • Relay outputs (4).
    • Connector/supply for 4D systems LCDs
    • Microcontroller connected to the I2C to act as RTC, power manager and system watchdog.

Please make know if you are interested

• Ok. Is this device available online?
    I'm waiting for 2 prototypes and, when the device will be ok I hope to have business with Raspberry - RFID - Qt.
    If you are interested I will send to you documentation when the device will be available.

• Ok. Is this device available online?
    I'm waiting for 2 prototypes and, when the device will be ok I hope to have business with Raspberry - RFID - Qt.
    If you are interested I will send to you documentation when the device will be available.

• This post is deleted!