Important: Please read the Qt Code of Conduct - https://forum.qt.io/topic/113070/qt-code-of-conduct
How to structure qml app with several canvas/screens
ben80 last edited by
i am still quite a beginner with qt and therefore need some advice about how to structure a program.
Slideshow for images and videos using QML
- display images with nice transitions between them
- display panoramic images, by automatically panning slowly from left to right
- display videos (no sound)
- overlay menu that can be hidden
i think i know roughly, how to create the single functions, but
- how do i switch between the functions?
- Do i only change the visibility of each element to zero when i am not using it? I think that's getting quite messy, once i have lots of elements
- Or can i define somehow a kind of canvas or screen and then switch between them? How?
- Can i or do i have to dynamically load/unload these canvas / screens?
Thanks a lot for any comment.
jsprenkle last edited by