How to manipulate with Canvas image in C++ code?

• Hello!
    I have used Qt 4.8.4 and have had C++ component which have been derived from QDeclarativeItem with my method "void paint(QPainter *p, const QStyleOptionGraphicsItem *s, QWidget *w);"
    I moved my project to Qt 5 and there was a lot of lags and I tried to use new QML item "Canvas" with "renderStrategy: Canvas.Threaded"/ It works really good for me but now I have problem...
    I have a lot of C++ code which manipulate with pixels of my "old item" and i don't want to move it in QML.
    How can I get Image in C++ from QML Canvas element?
    I have tried to send "CanvasImageData" and "CanvasImageData.data" elements from my canvas's context (canvas.context.getImageData) but it was failed ((
    Please, help me
    PS. I really need to get image data in C++ code. Don't advise me to move my C++ code to QML.

• http://qt-project.org/doc/qt-5/qml-qtquick-canvas.html#save-method

bool save(string filename)

Save the current canvas content into an image file filename. The saved image format is automatically decided by the filename's suffix.

Note: calling this method will force painting the whole canvas, not just the current canvas visible window.

• This method is bad for me because there is some lags while saving...

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.