Where do I start to document myself for the architecture of a project of medium to large in order not to not in need of repair in the middle of implementation?
I'm new to qt, and I would use delegates, models ,and the pattern defined in this framework.
You require some documents on Qt Quick or is it that you are asking general view on how to start with Documentation for your project.
no , i require some documents on Q or better a good book.
sorry for my english
Some online documents that may get you started:
- "How to learn Qt":http://doc.qt.nokia.com/4.7/how-to-learn-qt.html
- "Getting Started Programming with Qt":http://doc.qt.nokia.com/4.7/gettingstartedqt.html (translations in the "wiki":http://developer.qt.nokia.com/wiki/Category:Learning::GettingStarted)
- "Tutorials overview":http://doc.qt.nokia.com/4.7/tutorials.html
- The learing section on the "DevNet Resources":http://developer.qt.nokia.com/resources Page
- A list of "Books about Qt":http://qt.nokia.com/developer/books/