Using/installing (old) Desktop Components with Qt 4.8 on OS X 32 bit

• Hello,

at the moment I am trying to configure the Desktop Components to be able to use them in an application. I am developing on OS X 10.6.8 32bit. I installed and configured the Qt libraries 4.8.3 and Qt Creator 2.5.2 and I'm able to build and run desktop apps with the CONFIG += x86 in the pro-file.

Now I want to use the Desktop Components you can find here: https://qt.gitorious.org/qt-components/desktop
    I have to use the old one as I have to use Qt 4.8 (at least I couldn't find anything about Qt 5 support on Windows Embedded Standard (the latest XP edition, not 7)). I cloned the directory on the git, moved to the folder where they are now (/Users/Sebastian/desktopcomp) and run "qmake" and "make install" how it is said in the wiki, with the following result:

@Sebastians-Mac:desktopcomp Sebastian$ qmake
    WARNING: Ignored (not found) '/Users/Sebastian/desktopcomp/src/styleplugin.pbproj'
    WARNING: Ignored (not found) '/Users/Sebastian/desktopcomp/qmldesktopviewer/qmldesktopviewer.pbproj'
    Sebastians-Mac:desktopcomp Sebastian$ make install
    make: *** No rule to make target `install'. Stop.@

So I am not able to use the components and couldn't find any further info or suggestions how to install them. Any ideas?

Best Regards,
    Sebastian

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.