Mysql in qt5

• Hi All.
    I have tested my application in Qt5 but I have a problem with mysql driver. It's not installed :-(

I tried to compile the drive in Linux, but I have error. This is the command I have used for compile.

@qmake "INCLUDEPATH+=/usr/include" "LIBS+=-L/usr/lib -lmysqlclient_r" mysql.pro@

And the answer is:

WARNING: /home/arcnexus/Qt5.0.0/5.0.0/Src/qtbase/src/plugins/sqldrivers/qsqldriverbase.pri:4: Unable to find file for inclusion qt_plugin Project MESSAGE: Warning: unknown QT: sql-private

Please anyone know how to compile the driver in Qt5 and Linux?

• I have the same problem....

Can anybody help us?

Thank in advance.

• Hi All,

after several hours I've finally found quite a simple solution:

• Open the .pro in src/plugins/sqldrivers/psql (or mysql) with the Qt Creator.
    • Modify the include in the Build Settings
    • Build

In my case and after a message in the Creator I had to create /plugins temporarily then build again and move the libqsqlpsql.so to Qt5.0.0/5.0.0/gcc_64/plugins/sqldrivers

Works perfect now!

• Hi clochydd.

Modify de include with.....?

I don't understand.

If I compile mysqldriver. when I build project I obtain this error:

:-1: error: Unknown module(s) in QT: qt

do you know also about this?

• Hi ArcNexus,

in my case, I had to add "INCLUDEPATH+=/usr/include/postgresql" in the Build section and you should add a similar include for your mysqldriver.

I had lots of error messages like "Unknown modules" etc. - but it was all solved the described way.

I hope this may help you.

Yes, the problem is in the paths, I have solved this in part, but where is #include "main.moc"? I have searched this in my / directory but don't find it.

this include is in my main.cpp. :-(

• Thanks clocydd, I have solved it with compiling QBase code cloned from Github, in Archlinux

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.