Qt5 directshow plugin (dsengine.dll) is not built under Windows7

• Hello,

I've tried to build the directshow multimedia plugin in Qt5 under Windows7, however, there is a problem that qedit.h is not found, as this file was removed from WindowsSDK 7.1 (which is the one I am required to use to build Qt5).
    So I tried to follow this "post here":http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en/windowsdirectshowdevelopment/thread/2ab5c212-5824-419d-b5d9-7f5db82f57cd
    Just adding this qedit.h (from what I see it just needs the IID_ISampleGrabber and CLSID_SampleGrabber and that's it) and recompiling. It linked alright, but when I run my application, if I try to play video it just doesn't do a damn thing, and if I try to access the camera it just quits the application right away. Since I have no idea about the inner workings of DS, I don't know how legitimate this fix is.

How do I fix this?

Thanks.

• I met the same problem. wmfengine only supports limited media. I also try to compile dsengine independently. No problems to build but multimedia lib cannot load dsengine in run time.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.