Qt Demo OpenGL->Framebuffer Object 2 doesn't work

• Hi guys,

I just started to learn opengl stuff and try to run the demo provided by QT. The example 'texture' and 'framebuffer object' all work fine, while 'framebuffer object 2' only shows a black screen. My machine: windows 7 64bit, AMD Athlon II X4 645 processor 3.1GHz, 4GB RAM, Graphic card Nvidia GeForce 6150SE nForce 430/integrated/SSE2
    Opengl version 2.1.2, glsl version 1.20. The graphic card is a little weak but it supports OpenGL 2.1 and I think it should be strong enough to run the demo program. I updated the GPU driver to the latest version from nvidia website.

Anyone has any idea? Thanks in advance.

• I debug the code and found it's because the binding of framebuffer object failed. Anyone can tell me the possible reason or how to avoid this problem? Thanks!

• Hi, WonderBen. I know it's been some time since you have posted your problem, but have you found a solution? I've just started learning openGL; when I run the "FrameBufferObject2" example, Qt gives a segmentation fault error when the QGLFramebufferObject object is dynamically allocated. I tried some other examples from the "opengl" examples directory and for those the compilation works fine. Thus, i don't think the error comes from the configuration on my laptop. Any ideas are apprecated, thank you!

• Hi, WonderBen. I know it's been some time since you have posted your problem, but have you found a solution? I've just started learning openGL; when I run the "FrameBufferObject2" example, Qt gives a segmentation fault error when the QGLFramebufferObject object is dynamically allocated. I tried some other examples from the "opengl" examples directory and for those the compilation works fine. Thus, i don't think the error comes from the configuration on my laptop. Any ideas are apprecated, thank you!

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.