[SOLVED] how to invoke Qt method in web page

• Hi guys,

i embeded a Microsoft Web Browser into my App via QAxWidget.
    Now, i wanna invoke a method named test() which is defined in QAxWidget from web page.
    but i have no idea about this.
    any guys can help me?
    thx.

• Why do you not use MWB? There are good QtWebkit module which allow to create Qt-widget with Webkit browser.

• QtWebkit is not supported in static Qt.
    I have to use MWB.

Now, i found some way to implement calling Qt function in web page, but it's not good.
    so, i wanna register a Qt object into web page, then i can call "window.external.object" in javascript to call Qt function. to implement something just like addToJavaScriptWindowObject in QWebPage.
    [quote author="tucnak" date="1340099970"]Why do you not use MWB? There are good QtWebkit module which allow to create Qt-widget with Webkit browser.[/quote]

• at last, i found a urgly way to solve this problem, via signal beforenavigate().
    in web page, call window.navigate() with a special string, something like window.navigate("specialstring: xxxx").
    then, signal beforenavigate will be emited. now, we can block the navigation, and process our own work.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.