- When I launch the app, A is showing, the memory size is 40M;
- When I click an html tag to jump to B, the memory size is 38M;
- When back to A from B, the memory size is 42M;
- When back to B from A, the memory size is 40M;
- When back to A from B, the memory size is 44M;
It means when the A is showing, the memory size is added 2M. It seems like a memory leak of webkit?
I searched a lot but has no solution. Please help!
My QT SDK version is 4.7.4, Webkit version is 2.1
As far as I understand your page A (or some native stuff that gets executed when page A is shown) claims memory which is not freed when you exit page A (i.e. navigation to page B).
Because it's a hybrid application your memory leaks can occure
- in the native part.
For sure this is always done as soon as you show page A.