Integrate SIP API with Qt Webkit

• Hi,

Currently I am in the development of open source VOIP client(Ubuntu 11.04) development which will be interacting with server.
    I have the PJSIP API installed for handling VOIP calls.
    I have also installed Qt Webkit for linux build and able to render the native applications developed using(HTML,CSS and Javascript).That is, the index.html is given under the Tools/Webkit/qt loader.cpp file.

So Able to open the browser engine by running the command Webkit/Tools/Script/run-launcher --qt.

Now I would like to know,How to integrate the SIP API with Qtwebkit so that for every events in UI will have corresponding Actions performed with the help of PJSIP.Do I need to use existing javascripts(HTML,CSS,JS) with C++ files.

For Example : If the User is Dialling the number using dialpad UI then the call is established with destination [or]
    User provides Login credentials and the request to be forwarded to remote server......

Please help me to proceed as I am new to this QtWebkit.Some hints helps me to continue the development.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.