QUiLoader in QtScript won't load a .ui file

• I used QtScript Generator to generate the QT bindings.

Then I imported all the bindings into C++ and tried to make a quick sample program. What I am trying to do, is use QTDesigner to create a .ui file, and then use QtScript and QUiLoader to load the ui file in the script. I continuously get segfaults on the load portion.

Here is a simple version of the code.

@ function testThis(parent){
         QMainWindow.call(this,parent);
         this.loadUi();
         }

testThis.prototype = new QMainWindow();  
      testThis.prototype.loadUi = function(){
      var loader = new QUiLoader();
      var file = new QFile('./test.ui');
      var fileExists = file.exists();
      if(fileExists){
      var fileOpen = file.open(QIODevice.ReadOnly);
      if(fileOpen){
      var huh = loader.createWidget("QLabel",0, "test");
      huh.show();
      var ui = this.loader.load(this.file,this);
      file.close();
      }
      }
      }
      var newWindow = new testThis();
      QCoreApplication.exec();@

the C++ side works fine, I am basically using the qs_eval that ships with the scripts to even try and test this. All of the opens and exists are true, so the QFile is there.

Just the ui=loader.load is where the problems are.. any help would be appreciated. It always throws a seg fault when it reaches this line of code.

Oh the huh label shows up just fine, so I know that the QUiLoader is at least working and creating widgets by name.

I am using Qt 4.7.

Oh and on a side note, I've tried it with the this. and I have tried it without them, some won't work, but they all eventually give the same result.

• Funny thing.. I compiled 4.6.3 and redid the bindings from the lab using them.. this now works.

I still can't get the bindings WebKit example to load, but this at least fixed my biggest issue.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.