Important: Please read the Qt Code of Conduct - https://forum.qt.io/topic/113070/qt-code-of-conduct

video player on Qt with QNX device

• Hello,
    I have installed qt on my windows. and i put all qt related lib,plugins,bin,qml folders and set the environmental variable paths on QNX target.

I need to play the video in qnx 7. Actually video player code written in qt using Qmultimedia widgets is working fine on windows. but when i am trying to compile with Qnx and run these binaries on target i am facing the following error:

Got keys from plugin meta data ("webgl")
    QFactoryLoader::QFactoryLoader() checking directory path "/csm/qt5/plugins" ...
    QFactoryLoader::QFactoryLoader() checking directory path "/csm/Test" ...
    QFactoryLoader::QFactoryLoader() looking at "/csm/Test/sample2"
    "Failed to extract plugin meta data from '/csm/Test/sample2'"
    not a plugin
    QFactoryLoader::QFactoryLoader() checking directory path "/csm/qt5/plugins/platforms/platforms" ...
    QFactoryLoader::QFactoryLoader() checking directory path "/csm/qt5/plugins/platforms" ...
    QFactoryLoader::QFactoryLoader() looking at "/csm/qt5/plugins/platforms/libqeglfs.so"
    Got keys from plugin meta data ("eglfs")
    QFactoryLoader::QFactoryLoader() looking at "/csm/qt5/plugins/platforms/libqminimal.so"
    Got keys from plugin meta data ("minimal")
    QFactoryLoader::QFactoryLoader() looking at "/csm/qt5/plugins/platforms/libqminimalegl.so"
    Got keys from plugin meta data ("minimalegl")
    QFactoryLoader::QFactoryLoader() looking at "/csm/qt5/plugins/platforms/libqoffscreen.so"
    Got keys from plugin meta data ("offscreen")
    QFactoryLoader::QFactoryLoader() looking at "/csm/qt5/plugins/platforms/libqqnx.so"
    Got keys from plugin meta data ("qnx")
    QFactoryLoader::QFactoryLoader() looking at "/csm/qt5/plugins/platforms/libqvnc.so"
    Got keys from plugin meta data ("vnc")
    QFactoryLoader::QFactoryLoader() looking at "/csm/qt5/plugins/platforms/libqwebgl.so"
    Got keys from plugin meta data ("webgl")
    QFactoryLoader::QFactoryLoader() checking directory path "/csm/Test/platforms" ...
    loaded library "/csm/qt5/plugins/platforms/libqqnx.so"
    QStandardPaths: XDG_RUNTIME_DIR not set, defaulting to '/tmp/runtime-root'
    QFactoryLoader::QFactoryLoader() checking directory path "/csm/qt5/plugins/platforms/styles" ...
    QFactoryLoader::QFactoryLoader() checking directory path "/csm/qt5/plugins/styles" ...
    QFactoryLoader::QFactoryLoader() checking directory path "/csm/Test/styles" ...
    QFactoryLoader::QFactoryLoader() checking directory path "/csm/qt5/plugins/platforms/accessiblebridge" ...
    QFactoryLoader::QFactoryLoader() checking directory path "/csm/qt5/plugins/accessiblebridge" ...
    QFactoryLoader::QFactoryLoader() checking directory path "/csm/Test/accessiblebridge" ...

And on the target only blank screen is visible. nothing is show on that target display.

please let me know if any suggestions.
    Thank you all

• Lifetime Qt Champion

Hi and welcome to devnet,

AFAIR, QNX is a commercially supported platform. You should check with the Qt Company directly with regard to that platform.