[SOLVED] Restore open files for project upon Qt Creator launch?

• Hi,

I've been using Visual Studio for some time and one feature I've really come to like is that after I close a solution file and then reopen it, when I reopen it all the files I had left open before closing the solution are displayed again. This is particularly helpful when I leave one day and come back another as seeing the open files scrolled to the lines of code I was looking at before is a quick way of reminding me what I was working on.

I've noticed that when I reopen a project in Qt Creator that no open files are shown, even if I had closed the project with files still open. I checked the Options menus to see if saving the state of open files was a user-selectable option, but couldn't find anything. Does Qt Creator offer this functionality? If not, is this something that's being worked on or something that would likely make it into a release in the near future?

Thanks!

• Qt Creator keeps track of opened files for sessions, not projects. I don't not know if there are plans to extend this feature to projects. Join #qt-creator at freenode, you'll get an answer there.

• Thank you Lukas. I can't believe I never noticed the Sessions section in the Welcome screen. That seems to be exactly what I'm looking for.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.