Font size change for right click menu items and tooltip font change for mainwindow close, min, max buttons

• I was just reading that there is a way to change a system font but they say is a bad idea.
    so to sum this up, i need a right click menu font that is bigger then size 9 and i need a tooltip font bigger than size 9 for the mainwindow close and min max buttons. thank you.

• You are making a statement, not asking a question. What did you try so far? What happened, and what did you expect to happen instead?

edit: You already learned how to change the font of a combobox. Perhaps you can apply that knowledge a bit more generally?

• hi Andre. when i right click the comboBox, i see a menu. I would like that menu to be in a bigger font. also, at the mainwindow.cpp, when i hold the mouse at the big "X" at the top right of the screen, the "X" that closes the mainwindow, a tooltip is displayed. I would like to make the text in the tooltip bigger.

• anyone know how to set the tooltip at the close button at the top right side of the mainwindow?

• That big X is not part of your Qt application. It is up to the window manager to style it.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.