I don't understand what your question is. As the error message tells you, your slot requires a dfreceived/second position argument and you are not supplying it in your lambda so you get the error.
QStackedWidget does not care nor handle what do the widgets inside it. What will not happen is UI updates but all the rest will. What you can do is disable these processing when the widgets are not visible if it makes sense.
es-tu sûr que le jpg a la bonne taille et qu'il peut être affiché dans le QPushButton ?
Voici une petite méthode pour mettre une icône à la bonne taille.
Salutations de Vienne, où il fait froid, dans le lockdown.
It is simplest way to do the things that you have said. It may take memory but it is easiest method to solve this.
How it works
First Create buttons
Add stacked widgets then you can create specific widgets such as human elephant in living beings. (You can promote widgets in ui too)
Again you can add another stacked widgets inside that widget so it's most easy way to do so https://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qstackedwidget.html
Simple dialogs || windows
You can create windows on clicking the buttons and again inside it you can do same and achieve it. I don't recommend it as it looks so untidy
It's similar to stacked widgets but it looks more like your browser tabs
You can create tabWidget inside it and do same for more deep https://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qtwidgets-dialogs-tabdialog-example.html
Another approach to get this is you can simply create widgets and
use setVisible property to show on the basis of user clicks
There is nothing that is best option. I like stackedWidget the most and can handle almost all things for simple development
It's not enabled by default but it's available as a widget that you can place on the panel.
Please tell me if I'm wrong here:
Each application is given an area in the framebuffer to do its drawings and WM place additional window borders , shadows , effects and some handles to control windows.
But I wonder how can WM separate toolbars from the window ? Are toolbars placed on some queue or special buffer which is visible to WM and DE(to use with the global menu widget)?
This is my experience with "Ravi, Robbie" and whoever is running things at goslicd.
I interviewed over a skype call and in my oppinion it went very smoothly and it was a good interview.
He knows I'm at least qualified if not over qualified for this job.
He said over skype that he would send me the coder agreement that I could read over and then get back to him on it.
He never sent the agreement. It's been 2-3 days. It was supposed to be sent right after the skype call.
No email from him. I sent an email asking about it. No response was returned.
I said I was open about how much I would get paid per milestone. That would be an employer's wet dream, right?
There is no hourly wage, it's jut pay-by-milestone + equity (so they say).
Another horror story from the dishonest, fake, unfair job market.
This post has no business in the Qt forums, with such disrespect shown from the hiring party.
Well, they do have about a 20% chance of success as 80% of startups fail. Good luck to them!
I could have finished all of the project milestones in less than half the timeline stated.