Qt creator complete build from windows
I'm new in Qt development.. can anyone answer my few query below
- availability of complete source code of Qt creator? (Like Wxwidget has Code blocks)
- Does Qt is freely available for commercial use? (if paid then what will be the approx. cost)
- Can anyone suggest best tutorial available on youtube?
Hi and welcome to devnet,
- Yes, just like the Qt code. See https://code.qt.io
- Qt is available under two or three license depending on the modules: Commercial, LGPL and GPL. Which one you is suitable to your needs depends on your project. As for the costs of commercial license the answer is: it depends.
- AFAIK, VoidRealms provides a pretty extensive set of videos.
You should visit https://qt.io, you'll have more details there.