Touchscreen no work

• Hello Qt people,

I try run my projet on RPI, I had follow this tutorial for cross compilation,
    https://visualgdb.com/tutorials/raspberry/qt/embedded/

Now I can use qmake and make, and compile for my RPI, launch the app directly with console without desktop environnement,

I can start application (simple test app with one button and messagebox), if I use mouse it work.

But I need use touchscreen (USB), and this one doing nothing.

Can you give to me way for fix my problem ? I had try tslib, I can calibrate touchscreen with ts_calibrate and some parameter, but when I use command ./myapp -plugin tslib, app return warning "qt tslib couldn't load module input".

NB: In this tutorial in ./configure I don't put qt-mouse-tslib parameter.

Have nice day

• Moderators

@Rubis said in Touchscreen no work:

But I need use touchscreen (USB), and this one doing nothing.

What does this mean? Does your touchscreen not work at all? Or you do not get the touch events?

• Hello jsulm,

The touchscreen not work at all, I had some result with use environnement variable QT_QPA_EVDEV_TOUCHSCREEN_PARAMETERS=/dev/input/event0
    But the event "clicked()" no work, only "pressed()"
    If I touch one button with clicked event, it's visual pressed but no exec his event.

• export QT_QPA_EGLFS_HIDECURSOR=1 (hide mouse cursor)
    export QT_QPA_EVDEV_MOUSE_PARAMETERS=/dev/input/by-id/yourtouchscreen:abs (link your ts like mouse)

maybe export QT_QPA_EGLFS_TSLIB=0 (Ensure tslib is disabled)

it work !

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.