QtCreator does not pick my ios provisioning profile

• I am using qt for ios. I have Xcode 7.3.1 & Qt 5.7. I am well able to build & deploy apps from Xcode on my ios device. But when I do it from QtCreator, I get the following error & its really bugging.

:-1: error: No matching provisioning profiles found: No provisioning profiles with a valid signing identity (i.e. certificate and private key pair) matching the bundle identifier “com.mycompany.myapp” were found.

How can I get rid of this error ? How can I make QtCreator point to my correct provisioning profile ?

I had 2 provisioning profiles. To help QtCreator from getting confused. I even deleted one profile to keep it simple but the error stays on. How can I fix this ?

• Found the fix myself. If you open the xcodeproj generated by Qt in Xcode & run that by fixing the code signing issue, thats it. Qt picks it up from next runs.

But this is really a nagging ug with Qt I think. It gets confused specially when there are more than one provisioning profiles

• Lifetime Qt Champion

Hi,

IIRC you can use QMAKE_XCODE_CODE_SIGN_IDENTITY to help tell which identity it should use.

Hope it helps

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.