Important: Please read the Qt Code of Conduct - https://forum.qt.io/topic/113070/qt-code-of-conduct
Looking for a PyQt software developer
mrasero last edited by mrasero
We are a software development company with a focus on ERP software and e-commerce, our main product it's called Activ ERP. It's an ERP developed with PyQt using PostgreSQL as datastore, it's used mainly on Linux environments in medium to big retail companies.
We are currently searching for a developer to join our office in Málaga (Spain), we prefer someone working here on site with us but we are are open to remote or semi-remote if the candidate is a very good match for the position.
- University level degree in computer science or equivalent experience (+8 years software development experience)
- Spanish fluency
- Minimum of 4 years developing software
- Qt (+1 years experience)
- C++ or Python (+2 years experience)
- SQL (+2 years experience), PostgreSQL experience preferred
- Linux (+2 years experience)
- Self organized
- Good at teamwork
Other relevant experience:
- Git fluency
- Unit testing
- Write functional specs after discuss needs with customers.
- Create technical design for that functional specs and develop it.
- Document his developed systems.
- Deploy changes on production servers.
- Maintain Activ ERP code.
- Technical support for customers, only fixing bugs.
If you are interested in this position please contact me for more details.
info AT linos.es
Reaper last edited by
Hello there! We have cool Pythob/C++/Qt guys, they have 2+ years of experience on that kind of software development. Also, they're good at teamwork and self organized. Please, follow to our page here: http://vironit.com/, or wink me at Skype, ok? Here it is: e.dziatlau.vironit