Planned maintenance has been done but it did not solve the problem. So work will continue on this and a new time for trying updates will be announced asap.

This plugin does not support setting window opacity

• Hi all,
    I am trying to use opacity animation on my beagle bone like target, when I am running the code I am getting the above message
    "This plugin does not support setting window opacity"
    I have tried to search that on the WEB but I didn’t find any related issue.
    Can anyone tell me what the missing plugin for my target is? (On my fedora it's working great!)

Best regards,
    IL

//Summery of my code is
    MainWindow::MainWindow(QWidget *parent)
    {
        QPropertyAnimation *animation;
        animation = new QPropertyAnimation (myWidgetPage, "windowOpacity", this);
        animation->setStartValue(0.0);
        animation->setEndValue(1.0);
        animation->setDuration(2000);
    }

void MainWindow::startAnimation()
    {
        animation->start();
    }

• Lifetime Qt Champion

Hi,

It's not a problem of missing plugin. This message just tells you that the plugin you are using doesn't provide that feature.

• Hi and thanks for replaying,
    Anything I can do to change it and support opacity?

• @IL

I am not sure if you can apply stylesheet to your animation object, but in my app i applied opacity with background:rgba(0-256, 0-256, 0-256, 0-1 (opacity))

• Hello,
    I want my window to appear after action and disappear slowly using window opacity, actually currently I am implement volume bar window that when changing the volume the volume bar appear and after 3 seconds it start to disappear.
    I assume that if you are using stylesheet opacity so you probably holding fix window opacity, am I correct?

Thanks,
    IL

• Lifetime Qt Champion

You should give more details about the device and Qt backend you are using.