This plugin does not support setting window opacity

• Hi all,
    I am trying to use opacity animation on my beagle bone like target, when I am running the code I am getting the above message
    "This plugin does not support setting window opacity"
    I have tried to search that on the WEB but I didn’t find any related issue.
    Can anyone tell me what the missing plugin for my target is? (On my fedora it's working great!)

Best regards,
    IL

//Summery of my code is
    MainWindow::MainWindow(QWidget *parent)
    {
        QPropertyAnimation *animation;
        animation = new QPropertyAnimation (myWidgetPage, "windowOpacity", this);
        animation->setStartValue(0.0);
        animation->setEndValue(1.0);
        animation->setDuration(2000);
    }

void MainWindow::startAnimation()
    {
        animation->start();
    }

• Lifetime Qt Champion

Hi,

It's not a problem of missing plugin. This message just tells you that the plugin you are using doesn't provide that feature.

• Hi and thanks for replaying,
    Anything I can do to change it and support opacity?

• @IL

I am not sure if you can apply stylesheet to your animation object, but in my app i applied opacity with background:rgba(0-256, 0-256, 0-256, 0-1 (opacity))

• Hello,
    I want my window to appear after action and disappear slowly using window opacity, actually currently I am implement volume bar window that when changing the volume the volume bar appear and after 3 seconds it start to disappear.
    I assume that if you are using stylesheet opacity so you probably holding fix window opacity, am I correct?

Thanks,
    IL

• Lifetime Qt Champion

You should give more details about the device and Qt backend you are using.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.