QT5 Integration

• Hi,

I am working on Qt5, building qt5 with xcb package giving lot of issues can u please help on it.

Regards,
    praneeth

• Lifetime Qt Champion

Hi and welcome to devnet,

You have to give more information than that otherwise it's pretty much Crystal Ball Debugging.

First thing to check: did you install the dev packages corresponding to Qt's dependencies ?

• Hi Sgaist,

I have installed dev packages corresponding Qt dependencies. when i try to compile with opengl and xcb, i use to get following errors.

please find the below log.

OpenGL auto-detection... ()
    | arm-linux-gnueabihf-g++ -march=armv7-a -marm -mthumb-interwork -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=neon -mtune=cortex-a15 --sysroot=/home/lnt/GLSDK_7_01_VAYU/ti-glsdk_dra7xx-evm_7_01_00_03/yocto-layers/build/arago-tmp-external-linaro-toolchain/sysroots/dra7xx-evm -c -pipe -isystem/home/lnt/GLSDK_7_01_VAYU/gcc-linaro-arm-linux-gnueabihf-4.7-2013.03-20130313_linux/arm-linux-gnueabihf/include -fstack-protector -O2 -pipe -g -feliminate-unused-debug-types -O2 -Wall -W -fPIE -I../../../../qtbase-opensource-src-5.2.1/mkspecs/linux-oe-g++ -I../../../../qtbase-opensource-src-5.2.1/config.tests/unix/opengldesktop -I. -o opengldesktop.o ../../../../qtbase-opensource-src-5.2.1/config.tests/unix/opengldesktop/opengldesktop.cpp
    | ../../../../qtbase-opensource-src-5.2.1/config.tests/unix/opengldesktop/opengldesktop.cpp:45:19: fatal error: GL/gl.h: No such file or directory
    | compilation terminated.
    | make: *** [opengldesktop.o] Error 1
    | OpenGL disabled.
    | OpenGL ES 2.x auto-detection... ()
    | arm-linux-gnueabihf-g++ -march=armv7-a -marm -mthumb-interwork -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=neon -mtune=cortex-a15 --sysroot=/home/lnt/GLSDK_7_01_VAYU/ti-glsdk_dra7xx-evm_7_01_00_03/yocto-layers/build/arago-tmp-external-linaro-toolchain/sysroots/dra7xx-evm -c -pipe -isystem/home/lnt/GLSDK_7_01_VAYU/gcc-linaro-arm-linux-gnueabihf-4.7-2013.03-20130313_linux/arm-linux-gnueabihf/include -fstack-protector -O2 -pipe -g -feliminate-unused-debug-types -O2 -Wall -W -fPIE -I../../../../qtbase-opensource-src-5.2.1/mkspecs/linux-oe-g++ -I../../../../qtbase-opensource-src-5.2.1/config.tests/unix/opengles2 -I. -o opengles2.o ../../../../qtbase-opensource-src-5.2.1/config.tests/unix/opengles2/opengles2.cpp
    | ../../../../qtbase-opensource-src-5.2.1/config.tests/unix/opengles2/opengles2.cpp:45:25: fatal error: GLES2/gl2.h: No such file or directory
    | compilation terminated.
    | make: *** [opengles2.o] Error 1
    | OpenGL ES 2.x disabled.

Regrads,
    Praneeth

• Lifetime Qt Champion

Seems you are missing the OpenGL dev package

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.