Interrupt handling

• Hi,
    I'm currently developing an application that needs to reed a foot pedal, for which I think the best way would be to use the interrupt handling capability.
    The embedded computer that I'm using is the DX-4 from AndersDX (check this "link":http://www.andersdx.com/products/embedded-displays/hardware/dx4.aspx).
    However, even though I'm following the provided examples (including the installation procedure for the recommended Ubuntu machine) I always end up with a "module.h" and/or a "interrupt.h" "file not found" message.
    I'm using Qt and eldk-3.0.50.
    Any ideas?
    Thanks in advance.

• Lifetime Qt Champion

Hi,

Without more information, it's pretty much Crystal Ball debugging. However if you are missing header files then you probably didn't configure your project correctly.

• Hi,
    I've downloaded the last version of eldk, extracted the missing files but it gets even worse... Now is requesting much more files after copying the necessary/missing files.
    Sorry for this but I'm quite new to Qt... :(
    Any idea how to solve this?
    Thanks

• If you use a qmake project, typically only the Qt directories are in the search path and the ones from the compiler.
    Check the qmake docu for how to add additional include paths.

• Thanks, i'll give it a go

• Regarding the interrupt... well... it didn't work, however I've decided to go for a polling method on one of the GPIO pins which so far seems to be working.
    Anyway thanks for everything.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.