Important: Please read the Qt Code of Conduct - https://forum.qt.io/topic/113070/qt-code-of-conduct
Wanted: Software Engineer (Qt/OpenGL)
mzBeastCode last edited by
Software Engineer (Qt/OpenGL) at Beast Code:
Beast Code develops Modeling and Simulation applications for the Navy's latest destroyer, DDG-1000. We are currently developing a framework based on Qt and OpenGL to power our applications. Prospective employees will contribute to this framework used to conduct susceptibility/recoverability analysis, data visualization as well as fulfilling Navy training requirements.
- U.S. Citizenship
- Proficiency/Expertise with C++ and OpenGL
- Experience with rendering and shader programming
- Deep knowledge of the graphics pipeline, GPU architecture, advanced lighting, texture and rendering techniques
- Strong math skills
- Hands on experience with Qt
- Experience working with CAD applications preferred
- Experience working with Windows, UNIX, Linux, Android and iOS
Additional Desired Qualifications:
- Active Secret security clearance
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- Demonstrated customer-oriented background
- Established record as a self starter
- U.S. military background/experience
- Willingness to travel locally and nationally
- High energy with the ability to adapt to fast paced requrements
Applicant's may apply at "http://beast-code.com/career-opportunities/job-postings":http://beast-code.com/career-opportunities/job-postings.
ProfRivkin last edited by
There is no way to contact this firm. Their website is broken, cant even send a message to them, no fax number or email addresses listed either. Phone appears to be the wrong number. So is this a fake? Dont know for sure. Perhaps they are just not auditing their communications, could cost them the contract with the Navy.