[Solved] Can i use QSerialPort in android?

• When i try to include QSerialport or QtSerialPort i get this error message:

QtSerialPort: No such file or directory

If i change Deploy to desktop the errore msg don't show up.
    Pls help what am i doing wrong?

• This class is not implemented for Android, it's simply not supported. But this is on the wishlist for future releases.

• Lifetime Qt Champion

This class is currently implemented but root rights are needed, however an alternative implementation using java and jni is currently being explored

• Oh, thanks for correcting me.

• Thanks for the info.

• I have the same problem with qt5.4, if i'm trying to use QT += serialport in my .pro i got :

@
    erreur : Unknown module(s) in QT: serialport
    @

in Qt creator when i'm trying to deploy on android. If i choose to deploy on desktop i have no error and i can compile ! Do you have an idea to resolve this ! For information i use qt5.4 32 bits and i'm under ubuntu 14.04 LTS 32.

• I have the same problem with qt5.4, if i'm trying to use QT += serialport in my .pro i got :

@
    erreur : Unknown module(s) in QT: serialport
    @

in Qt creator when i'm trying to deploy on android. If i choose to deploy on desktop i have no error and i can compile ! Do you have an idea to resolve this ! For information i use qt5.4 32 bits and i'm under ubuntu 14.04 LTS 32.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.