[SOLVED] I'm Failed to debug on Android [Guys please help me]
I'm new to Qt and also in Android development. I want to debug my application on Android but I'm unable to do that. I'm giving all the information of my SDK in below. Please see all the Screen Shot and help me out...
When I start a project, Which I've to select ?
- Kit Selection --> http://postimg.org/image/a06s6jb3n/
Here are Kits, QtVersions and Debuggers
- Kits --> http://postimg.org/image/3p1kq49v7/
- Qt Versions --> http://postimg.org/image/b6as5bzeb/
- Debuggers --> http://postimg.org/image/m3c3u3m5v/
Here is the Android Config:
- Android Configurations --> http://postimg.org/image/k3vi2orub/
When I Run a project, I'm getting this:
When I press Build, I'm getting this:
- Build Issues --> http://postimg.org/image/pe0gtzc37/
Here is the Android SDK Manager:
- Android SDK Manager --> http://postimg.org/image/kvy61vw1f/
I'm using Qt 5.2.1 with Qt Creator 3.0.1 on Windows 8.1.
Guys Please Help me !!!
That's easy. You compiled for an x86 architecture but the only available device has an arm architecture.
Thank You for your reply...
The problem is Qt Creator 3.0.1. There is a bug. You can fix it by adding add:
After doing that your AVD will show as compatible device. :-)
It's not really a bug, it's the Android SDK/NDK that has changed it's naming convention