Qt/C++ UI Developer for SCADA/EMC
recruiter_jay last edited by
Apply on our website:
Location: Minnetonka, MN 55305
Duration: 12 month contract
- Looking for a Qt/C++ UI Developer in Minnetonka, MN to design, develop, test, and deliver software components.
- These components are integrated and delivered as part of the EMS/SCADA software solutions.
- Help develop visualization software for the Energy industry.
- Software will incorporate geo-spatial features and presentation of real-time data.
- Will be working with Qt/C++ and interfacing with Java, Oracle, and several other technologies on both Windows and Linux.
- Experience with multithreading and multi-tier software is highly desired.
- Software developed will have an emphasis on security, reliability, and performance.
- Should be able to pick up new technologies quickly.
- Will be requested to diagnose and troubleshoot complex software problems.
- Will work both internally with other software development teams and will also work with customer project teams.
- Excellent communications skills required.
- Up to 15% domestic and international travel is required.
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related discipline.
- 3 years of experience with SCADA/EMS software programming.
- 3 years of C++ programming experience.
- 2 years of Qt programming experience.
- 1 year of experience with Oracle or similar RDBMS.
- Excellent communication skills.
Note: Unable to provide Visa Sponsorship.
kgazda last edited by
Should you decide to work with a remote team, please take a look at our company. We have a strong 12 man Qt team, supporting clients all over the world and our goal is to be the best Qt team ever.
We work on almost any platform were Qt is present.