Senior C++ Software Developer
Founded in 1999, FileWave Corporation develops and markets deployment solutions to help corporations and educational institutions improve the efficiency of their many IT management tasks on MacOS, Windows, Linux, iOS and soon Android. Customers using our products are for example IKEA, H&M, LEGO, Gruner & Jahr, Jung van Matt, Burda, Airbus and Spiegel Verlag.
We're looking for software engineers who “live and breathe” software development, and who know how to develop software from a fundamental standpoint.
What we need:
• Self-motivated, creative and independent, with the ability to complete tasks on your own
• At least 5 years of software development in a team environment.
• At least 5 years experience with C++, preferably in a Unix or Mac based environment would be welcome
• At least 3 years experience with Python would be welcome
• At least 3 years experience with the Qt framework, Qt core/GUI/network and Qt Creator would be welcome
• Xcode, Qt Creator or Microsoft Visual Studio
• Proven experience in working with multi-threaded code
• Experience with socket / tcp-ip programming
• GIT (or similar)
• Test driven development
• Fluent English in writing and speaking is a must.
Here is our attractive offer:
• Because you will work with a small team of software engineers, we will rely on your commitment and self-motivation to work independently and to identify, define, and complete required tasks within our Scrum team.
• You work very close with the management team so your ideas and putting those in place will be more than welcomed
• You will work in Switzerland, close to Germany. Therefore we recommend living in the German part of the lake Constance (Bodensee), which offers you the highest life quality experience.
• A very good compensation plan incl. Bonus if Scrum Goals are reached by the end of the year
• Work in a really fun SCRUM team and get to make a real difference
• Small but very international team
• Highly interesting and very well-known customer base worldwide
If this sounds interesting to you, please do not hesitate and send your CV to email@example.com. We cannot wait to meet you.
I just sent my CV to FileWave.
If you needs more information and/or details please don't hesitate to contact me.
We still have 1 open position.
Thierry, any chance for a [partially] remote employment from Europe?