[iOS] Use multimedia module

• Hi,

now that i got first small examples running i wanted to try to port an existing project. I know the multimedia module is not supported by the built based on 5.1. Hence i cloned this repository: git://gitorious.org/qt/qt5.git.
    Small projects run without problems, then i went on to existing ones.
    I built qtbase and qtmultimedia, afterwards i generated the xcodeproject which also went fine.
    But when i try to compile the project in xcode it says it can't find AppKit and QtKit.
    Then i tried another project which uses qtwebkit. Already while running make in the qtwebkit directory (after running qmake) it now says:
    @ld: framework not found AppKit@

What is missing on my installation?

Thank you.

regards

Edit: AppKit is present on my machine and located at System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework

• AppKit is an OS X framework. You can't use it in an iOS app. Check that you have compiled Qt5 modules for iOS target. I have compiled qtmultimedia module for iOS simulator, but my application does not find the required libraries for this module at run time. I don't know yet how to solve this issue.

• I'll compile again and exra check the compiler setting.
    The output of the make command complains about "The version of Xcode installed on this system is not recognized - custom compiler settings may be necessary". I think this is due to Xcode 5 which was released just 2 weeks ago.
    But whats a bit strange then is the fact, that simple applications run on ios simulator.

• Ignore the "Xcode is not recognised" message, no custom compiler settings are necessary for Xcode 5.0.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.