Important: Please read the Qt Code of Conduct - https://forum.qt.io/topic/113070/qt-code-of-conduct
Qt developer for 3D measurement / display app
mkimojohnson last edited by
I am looking for an experienced C++ and Qt developer to help with GUI development for our 3D measurement and visualization application. The software is in a beta state and has been deployed to several customers at large companies. We need someone to improve the software in the following ways:
- develop a more refined UI with streamlined workflow
- implement multi-image display
- implement measurement and annotation tools
- integrate an existing OpenGL 3D viewer into the main application
The application is currently deployed on Windows 7 64-bit and it's fine to stay focused on only that platform for now.
The ideal candidate will have some of the following characteristics:
- Professional C++ development experience
- At least 5 years experience with Qt
- Experience with software deployment on Windows
- Experience with GUI design
- Knowledge of OpenGL
- Based in the US, preferably Boston
I can provide more details about the initial project and screenshots of our current app upon request.
Please contact me using the email address in my profile or using the info form on our website:
A Former User last edited by
My name is Ansif Ibrahim. I am from Kerala, India. I have 4+ year’s of experience in Qt and Visual Studio. I am
looking for a career in Qt related works and my resume can be found in the link below.